* The road of males ready for Jan. sixth 2: Treasonous Bugaloo is already beginning to type. [Newsweek]
* Weed is authorized in Virginia — until you’re on a school campus. How else will college students earn excessive scores? [Richmond Times-Dispatch]
* The battle to push historical past out of colleges is focusing on libraries now. Completely regular. [UPI]
* Burning out from zealous advocacy? That is in all probability price taking a look at. You’ll be able to’t file complaints whenever you’re a pile of ash, ya know. [National Law Review]
* Cali’s authorized bud market might grind to a standstill with out tax cuts and extra retailers. [The Columbian]
Chris Williams turned a social media supervisor and assistant editor for Above the Regulation in June 2021. Previous to becoming a member of the employees, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ within the Fb group Regulation Faculty Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri lengthy sufficient to graduate from Washington College in St. Louis Faculty of Regulation. He’s a former boatbuilder who can not swim, a broadcast writer on important race principle, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for biking that sometimes annoys his friends. You’ll be able to attain him by electronic mail at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.