* Man exonerated after wrongfully serving 43 years is not going to be given any compensation for his time served. Now that’s prison. [NYT]
* Dwelling in Iowa? A choose simply dominated that Medicaid refusing that will help you with gender affirming care is illegal. Woop Woop! [NBC News]
* Firm that’s recognized for mainly promoting decaf cigarettes to kids has to pay out $14.5M over a lawsuit that accused them of…advertising and marketing decaf cigarettes to kids. Possibly now they received’t promote vapes on Cartoon Community! Woop Woop! [Axios]
* White Supremacists should surrender the inexperienced after being held accountable for civil conspiracy to incite violence. Now when you excuse me, I’m going to observe this on repeat for the remainder of the day. Woop Woop! [ABA Journal]
* CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens might be on the hook for serving to to deepen the opioid disaster. Alarms ought to have went off once they began taking part in this at any time when the pharmacy put you on maintain, however I assume hindsight is 20/20. [NPR]
Chris Williams turned a social media supervisor and assistant editor for Above the Regulation in June 2021. Previous to becoming a member of the workers, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ within the Fb group Regulation College Memes for Edgy T14s. Earlier than that, he wrote columns for a web-based journal named The Muse Collaborative underneath the pen identify Knehmo. He endured the nice state of Missouri lengthy sufficient to graduate from Washington College in St. Louis College of Regulation. He’s a former boatbuilder who can’t swim, a printed writer on crucial race principle, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for biking that often annoys his friends. You may attain him by electronic mail at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.