* Teamwork makes the dream work! Small companies are merging collectively in New Jersey. [Law.com]
* Mississippi has legalized medical marijuana for debilitating situations. Suppose it’s about time for it to be taken off the Schedule I listing but? [AP News]
* Requiem for a profession: Controversy arises as a proponent of election fraud tries to rebrand as a crooner. [Bleeding Cool]
* Document protecting you down? Utah’s clear slate regulation is perhaps a little bit of assist. Inform a buddy! Who lives in Utah, after all. [At The U]
* You’ve hakuna’d your final matata! Californians look to authorized options to take care of their feral hog drawback. [Eater]
Chris Williams grew to become a social media supervisor and assistant editor for Above the Legislation in June 2021. Previous to becoming a member of the employees, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ within the Fb group Legislation College Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri lengthy sufficient to graduate from Washington College in St. Louis College of Legislation. He’s a former boatbuilder who can not swim, a printed creator on vital race concept, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for biking that sometimes annoys his friends. You possibly can attain him by electronic mail at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.