Gujarat Nationwide Regulation College, Gandhinagar, is likely one of the premier Nationwide Regulation Colleges in India, which has contributed in direction of remodeling authorized schooling into skilled excellence ever since its institution in 2003.
Born in 2008 because the flagship journal of Gujarat Nationwide Regulation College, The GNLU Regulation Evaluation (‘TGLR’) is a bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed journal, designed as a automobile for selling multifarious up to date authorized analysis. It was envisioned to deal with the necessity for broadening the platform for academicians, professionals, researchers, and college students, the place information and scholarship of recent and progressive concepts in authorized and related disciplines could possibly be exchanged and disseminated.
Internationally acknowledged with ISSN quantity 0974-9810, the journal aspires to create consciousness on creating areas of regulation in India and all over the world. Prior to now, the regulation evaluation has seen contributions from eminent authorized students from across the globe.
TGLR is open for academicians, practitioners, analysis students, and postgraduate college students. All submissions have to be accompanied with an summary of no more than 250 phrases. As much as 5 key phrases must also be offered.
TGLR doesn’t observe any explicit theme. Nevertheless, choice can be given to the submissions made pertaining to up to date authorized points.
The contributions submitted in direction of publication in TGLR should not have been beforehand printed or presently submitted for publication elsewhere. The contributions shall be evaluated on the premise of originality, innovativeness, readability and technical correctness. Authors shall solely be liable for the accuracy of statements within the article.
Co-authorship is allowed to a most of two authors. The manuscript should not include the identify of the writer(s) or his/her institutional affiliation or some other info. A separate cowl letter containing the identify of the writer(s), skilled info, contact particulars and different related info have to be offered.
- Articles (5000-8000 phrases, excluding footnotes).
- Essays (3000-5000 phrases, excluding footnotes).
- Guide Critiques/Case Commentary/ Legislative Feedback (1500-3000 phrases, excluding footnotes).
- Submissions have to be made in Microsoft Workplace (doc./docx.) codecs solely.
- The paper must be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The physique of the manuscript have to be within the font ‘Occasions New Roman’, font dimension 12, line spacing 1.5 and the textual content must be justified.
- All footnotes have to be in Font ‘Occasions New Roman’, font dimension 10, line spacing 1 and justified. All submissions should observe the ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Quotation (twentieth Version)’. The authors could seek advice from The GNLU Regulation Evaluation Quotation Information from right here.
- Non-conformity shall be a floor for rejection.
The deadline for making submissions is fifteenth March 2022. All submissions shall solely be made to email@example.com with the topic ‘Manuscript Submission for Quantity IX Situation I’.
The contributions offered to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the mental property of TGLR. Nevertheless, in distinctive circumstances, the contributions could possibly be printed elsewhere with the prior written permission of the Editor-in-Chief.
All contributors, by submitting any contribution in direction of TGLR, conform to indemnify the Gujarat Nationwide Regulation College and TGLR from and towards all claims, fits, and damages primarily based on any declare of copyright infringement, plagiarism or unauthorized use.
For any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic ‘Question relating to Quantity IX Situation I’. For extra info on TGLR, click on right here.